Thank you for your interest in employment at Heartland AEA. We are an agency that guides our employees on a journey of personal and professional growth and gives them the tools and support they need to make a difference in the lives of children, youth, families and communities. We’re excited you’re interested in joining our team!
Why is Heartland AEA a special place to work?
Because you can…
- Make a difference in the lives of children, youth, families and communities.
- Be a valued member of an organization with a caring, team atmosphere.
- Receive encouragement and support to grow both personally and professionally.
- Receive great benefits such as medical, prescription drug and dental insurance; a flexible benefits program; a competitive salary package and paid leaves.
- Enjoy additional benefits such as our wellness program, paid time off for community volunteering, professional learning opportunities, a new employee mentor program and more! See our Compensation and Benefits page for details.
- Director of Human Resources
- Email Nia
- (800) 255-0405 ext. 14534
Employee relations and equity coordination
- Benefits Specialist
- Email Juliette
- (800) 255-0405 ext. 14315
Benefits, FMLA, workers' compensation, ADA needs, wellness
- Human Resources Assistant
- Email Britini
- (800) 255-0405 ext. 14399
Support to Human Resources Dept., application questions, wellness
- Senior Payroll Specialist
- Email Steve
- (800) 255-0405 ext. 14908
- Human Resources Associate
- Email Heather
- (800) 255-0405 ext. 14427
Support to Human Resources Dept., application questions, current openings, internships and job shadowing
- Human Resources Generalist
- Email Whitney
- (800) 255-0405 ext. 14432
Human resources data requests, new hire processing, application questions, verbal employment verifications