Mandatory & Non-Mandatory Trainings
- Mandatory reporting of suspected child and dependent adult abuse
- Medication administration
- Bloodborne pathogens and other OSHA trainings
- State requirements regarding Seclusion and Restraint: Chapter 103
- Section 504
- Ethics for Iowa Educators
The use of this system is intended for employees of Iowa’s AEAs, employees of the public and non-public school districts they support and other authorized users. Unauthorized use or distribution of passwords is prohibited. Access to these trainings is available to all employees in participating districts for no cost with the exception of Mandatory Reporter training.
Mandatory Reporter training must be updated by licensed employees and by permissive reporters every three years. This training carries a $25 per user fee. A district password is available from your district system administrator.
Upon successful completion of the trainings, you can print your own certificate of completion. Certificates for these trainings will not be mailed to you.