Printing & Copying
Black & White or Full Color!
Our Print Center can print and copy your documents in black and white or full color. We can produce full-color copies from any size up to a 13 x 19 original, and we can make copies on a wide assortment of paper sizes and color options. Our Print Center also offers 2-part, 3-part and 4-part carbonless paper and a multitude of binding and finishing options.
Most print jobs are completed in 2-3 days. Please keep in mind orders that need finishing work such as coil binding may take longer to complete. Orders will be sent via Heartland AEA van mail to the address you select in the Creative Services Online address book unless you choose the option of picking your order up at our Johnston Regional Education Center.
When submitting items to be printed, please be aware of your rights and responsibilities as a user of copyrighted material. Ask yourself these questions:
- Is the copying allowed by the publisher’s/producer’s statement on the material?
- Does the copying fall under the copyright law or educational guidelines?
- Does the copying meet all four fair use criteria (purpose of the copying, nature of copyrighted work, amount to be copied, effect on the potential market)?
- Is the copying covered under a Creative Commons license?
- Is the material in the public domain?
- Have you attached a permissions statement from the copyright holder allowing for the copying?