The Heartland AEA Print Center can print and copy your documents in black and white or full color. We can produce full-color copies from any size up to a 13 x 19 original, and we can make copies on a wide assortment of paper sizes and color options. Our Print Center also offers 2-part, 3-part and 4-part carbonless paper and a multitude of binding and finishing options.
Submit a Printing Order form (PDF) to the Print Center or send a hard copy through the van mail addressed "Attention: Heartland AEA Print Center." Be sure to fill out all the essential information and write in any special instructions. If your school requires a purchase order to be made before services are purchased, you must enter the purchase order number on the order form before your job will begin to be processed. Please call the Print Center if you have questions about pricing or to get a quote.
Most print jobs are completed in 2-3 days. Please keep in mind that orders that need graphic design and finishing work may take longer to complete. Orders will be sent back to the requester through Heartland AEA's van mail system unless arrangements are made to have the order picked up at our Johnston Regional Education Center (REC).
When submitting items to be printed, please be aware of your rights and responsibilities as a user of copyrighted material. Ask yourself these questions:
- Is the copying allowed by the publisher’s/producer’s statement on the material?
- Does the copying fall under the copyright law or educational guidelines?
- Does the copying meet all four fair use criteria (purpose of the copying, nature of copyrighted work, amount to be copied, effect on the potential market)?
- Is the copying covered under a Creative Commons license?
- Is the material in the public domain?
- Have you attached a permissions statement from the copyright holder allowing for the copying?
For more information on copyright guidelines, visit our Copyright Information page.
■ Printing Order form (PDF)
For more information or questions, contact:
(800) 255-0405, ext. 14412