- Provides services necessary for the evaluation of educational programming and academic improvement of children birth to age 21 with a diagnosed hearing loss
- Collaborates with other team members, agencies, caregivers and parents regarding individual education plans for children with a diagnosed hearing loss
- Connects families with resources to support the communication development of their child
- Serves as an advocate for all children and youth
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in education of the deaf and hard of hearing
- Appropriate license from the Iowa Board of Educational Examiners
- Prefer knowledge of Sign Language or ability to learn if necessary
- Full-time with a bachelor’s degree working 192 days a year: starting salary of $44,813 or $31.12 an hour.
- Top of pay range: currently $85,917 with a doctorate degree
Make a difference every day for students and educators!